Relaxed living, happy home book
A home should - and can - work perfectly for everyone who lives in it. The authors open with their unique philosophy, which appreciates honest and sustainable design, values quality over quantity, and advocates rediscovering the simple pleasures of life. In the second section they focus on essentials such as working with existing architecture and choosing colour, furniture, fabrics, accessories and other decorative details. Finally, they take a tour from attic to cellar, revealing how easy and enjoyable it can be to put together rooms that are practical yet personal and beautiful.
- Author: Bartlett, Atlanta & Coote, David
- Publisher: Ryland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Format: Hardback
- Illustrated: Colour photos
- Pages: 176
- Dimensions: 254x216mm
- FREE UK DELIVERY on orders over £50.00 (weight dependent)
- 1st Class UK Mail, from £5.99
- 2nd Class UK Mail, from £4.10
- US & EUROPE, from £20.00
- Please note these prices may vary on weight.
- Please see our returns policy for more information